Constitutes an action performed by a human or a computer-player.
When the shifting color is Full Light or Full Dark.
Composed by the 2 Player Turns. The shifting color changes at each Cycle Turn.
Formed of 10 Cycle Turns, the time needed to a shifting color to do a complete loop (Excepted when the Shift Time spell is used).
All the Shifting Squares share the same color. At each Cycle Turn, this Shifting Color is increased or decreased by 1 according to the Time Direction. When the Shifting Color reaches a Peak, the Time Direction is reversed. So, it continuously goes from one Peak to another:
|Dark Side starting color|
|Light Side starting color|
The starting color and time direction depend of the starting side:
|Light||To Dark Peak|
|Dark||To Light Peak|
The Power Points have the following effects:
- They prevent any Spell to be casted on the Squares they are located.
- They heal any icon located on them every Cycle Turn.
- A player wins if he owns the 5 Power Points.
The following actions are done at the beginning of each Player Turn:
- If the player belongs to the Starting Side, a new Cycle Turn begins.
- Game end conditions check.
- AI: If the player is controlled by the computer, he thinks.
- Finally, the player does an action.
The following actions are done at the beginning of each Cycle Turn (when the player belongs to the Starting Side):
Game End Conditions
The ending conditions are checked at the beginning of each Player Turn:
|Victory||One of the two players has eliminated all enemy icons or owns the 5 Power Points.|
|Stalemate||12 Cycles Turns have elapsed without a combat versus a computer and both players have at most 2 icons remaining.|
|Tie||No icon remains to both players.|
|Defeat||The last icon of the current player is imprisoned.|