So what is your recommendation?

Talk about everything related to general reverse engineering of computer games!

Moderator: Kroah

So what is your recommendation?

Postby niklas73 » 25 Dec 2009, 18:05

Based on the info published here, could anyone calculate the best tactics for concer the caves in GTA?

If agility amulettes add upp one trick would be to collect this stones to make the attackpossibility which is based on a comparation with a random number between 1-31 and agility. It seems that arrows cant hurt some monsters. That list would come in handy in some levels.

The helmet and the gauntlet is useless?

Collecting treasures to increase charatersitcs seems like a good idea - collecting points is nothing for me.

With magic shield and magic armour my calcs sum up that U could have 16 in armourpoints. I dont understand what Luckbonus is but is that the same as luck it seems possible to actully get enough armourpoints to not get hurt by any monster except for dragon and a couple of others.

With this site there is actully possible to pause the game and calculate what move next would be the best.

Btw - I assume armourpower NOT is added together if you for ie get 2 plate armour?
Last edited by niklas73 on 25 Dec 2009, 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
niklas73

Re: So what is your recommendation?

Postby Kroah » 25 Dec 2009, 18:12

niklas73 wrote:Btw - I assume armourpower NOT is added together if you for ie get 2 plate armour?

I don't think you can wear 2 set of armor, can you?
Kroah
Site Admin

Re: So what is your recommendation?

Postby niklas73 » 26 Dec 2009, 10:44

I played the NES and CCS64 version and its possible. But if that increases the armourfactor I dont know. It would be great though! Still wondering what the helm and gauntlet does.
niklas73

Return to General Discussion