Load a saved game

Talk about everything related to CoCoNet or Colonial Conquest!

Moderator: Kroah

Load a saved game

Postby gillou » 06 Nov 2012, 22:02

I Kroah
I just loaded your wonderful version of colonial conquest. It's really amazing to play again to this game. I tried to play with my sons, and it was working well. I saved my game. But I had a problem when i wanted to join the saved game as the visitor. We 've got two computers at home. I host the game on my computer. I managed to reload the game on my "admin" computer, but i didn't manage to reload the game on my "visitor" computer. The game has been found on LAN on the visitor computer, then i choosed "join" and then nothing : the program has been closed. I tried twice, from each computer to another, and it doesn't work. How can I deal with that ? Thanks
gillou

Re: Load a saved game

Postby Kroah » 20 Dec 2012, 23:48

gillou wrote:I Kroah
I just loaded your wonderful version of colonial conquest. It's really amazing to play again to this game. I tried to play with my sons, and it was working well. I saved my game. But I had a problem when i wanted to join the saved game as the visitor. We 've got two computers at home. I host the game on my computer. I managed to reload the game on my "admin" computer, but i didn't manage to reload the game on my "visitor" computer. The game has been found on LAN on the visitor computer, then i choosed "join" and then nothing : the program has been closed. I tried twice, from each computer to another, and it doesn't work. How can I deal with that ? Thanks

Thank you for your kind words, really appreciated.

Can you post your save game and you log files please ?
Kroah
Site Admin

Return to CoCoNet Discussion