Windows 7: .NET is built-in, to repair follow these steps:
1. Click your Windows button
2. Type CMD, and then right click on the Command Prompt that shows up, and select 'Run as Administrator'.
3. At the DOS Prompt, type 'sfc /scannow' and press Enter
4. It may at some point ask you for your original installation files, which you will need to get off of the original Windows Installation source.
5. You are done, this will have repaired any .NET framework problems up to 3.5, which is built-in to these systems, as well as any other issues that may have become corrupted.
Alpha wrote:Well this is embaressing. I didn't have the Microsoft XNA Framework installed.
Thank you for your help!
The game crashes on opening. I have .NET Framework 4.5.1 and XNA Framework 4.0 installed on windows 7 SP1.
Any idea ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest