preview fills

Share your custom maps here!

Moderator: Kroah

preview fills

Postby mael15 » 17 Oct 2012, 14:47

hi kroah,
you find my new map in the attachment. i do not understand why the "preview fills" button in the editor fills the whole map in one color. what did i miss?
i would be awesome if you could answer soon. if possible i would like to play this map with my friend tomorrow.
thanx!
Attachments
Mediterranean Year One.zip
(76.29 KiB) Downloaded 361 times
mael15

Re: preview fills

Postby Christine » 28 Oct 2012, 01:05

Mal kurz überlegt:
hast du als Rahmenfarbe #000000 oder #010101 verwendet? (siehe xml file, bordercolor-tag)

Ich kann deine Karte nichtmal im Editor öffnen. Die scheint wohl noch mehr Probleme zu haben ... lese dir zur Vorsicht mal mein Tutorial durch.

Grüße
Christine
Christine

Postby mael15 » 28 Oct 2012, 10:48

hi christine,
i just write in english so others who do not speak german might learn from it 8)
you were right, changing the border color solved my problem! when creating the map i used black (#000000) as the border color, but in the xml file it said #010101 from the previous map. because of this, the editor could not find any borders in my map.
after changing the border color in the xml file the editor fills all countries correctly.
thanx!!!

i will soon release the map here.
it is strange that you cannot open the xml file in editor. works fine with the downloaded version in my win7 64bit editor, although i use textpad for editing. maybe there was a downloading error?!?
mael15

Postby Christine » 28 Oct 2012, 13:06

mael15 wrote:hi christine,
i just write in english so others who do not speak german might learn from it 8)

dat weet ik... (i know), but its the standardproblem and it was allready discussed in the forum, so I used one of my two prefered languages...especialy at this time. ;)

mael15 wrote:i will soon release the map here.
it is strange that you cannot open the xml file in editor. works fine with the downloaded version in my win7 64bit editor, although i use textpad for editing. maybe there was a downloading error?!?

I dont know why the CC-Editor couldn't open the map, my texteditors dont have any problems...
Whatever, I'm looking forward for your release.
Christine

Return to Custom Maps