Nieuw Standaard : An alternative standard scenario

Share your custom maps here!

Moderator: Kroah

Re: Nieuw Standaard : An alternative standard scenario

Postby Kroah » 22 Jun 2015, 19:36

Hello Ayoross,

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you successfully fix all the things you wanted (black background on ships, areas fill, etc.) ? I may have a look.

Can you update your first post with your last map ? (I would like to play some games :))
Kroah
Site Admin

Postby Ayoross » 23 Jun 2015, 00:12

Sorry but that's not me who made this map ^^ I just tuned it a little.
Anyway I use it without any problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tt6o0pqatvbzony/Nieuw%20Standaard%20mod.zip?dl=0
Ayoross

Postby Christine » 21 Jul 2015, 17:27

I made the map. ;)

Well, thanks for the feedback. I dont like it very much to modify the army/navycosts to make USA/Japan better. Maybe ill try a few adjustments later, I have some ideas...

No, the black background wasnt my purpose. I really dont know how to fix that... i made the made a long time ago with notepad, but I'll have a look on it. First thing is to get back a windows installation. Ill hope Coconet works well with wine. ;)
Christine

Postby Christine » 22 Jul 2015, 15:26

The black background is because the image has a black background... yey. Unfortunatly I cant fix that under my fresh windows install, because GIMP has some problems and mspain(t) cant use transparency. Ill fix that later under linux.
I tried out a lot of things, but I cant test the game under wine nor Virtualbox/WinXP.

Thanks to Ayoross critique (thanks!) i'll changed the game balance a little bit... see changelog for details, I've gone an other way for balancing it out.

First post is edited.
Christine

Previous

Return to Custom Maps